1. Accountability We are committed to learning, teaching, and the preaching of God's Word, in order to fulfill our purpose.
2. Respect We desire to see and treat others as we would like to be treated. With kindness, respect and compassion. To value others people's time and efforts and recognize each individual contribution to the kingdom of God.
3. Integrity To reach others through the sharing of the gospel, while adhering to all laws, statutes and ordinance that may apply. To protect all confidential and sensitive information at all times and to be a good steward of all Godly resources.
4. Teamwork To promote an inviting atmosphere and develop synergy through positive and trusting relationships. To share knowledge and encourage others and foster a collaborative spirit environment of faith, belief, hope and restoration.
5. Excellence Strive to deliver effective, efficient, continuous, and improved service to God. Demonstrating initiative and striving to have a "can do" attitude in the kingdom of God.